"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight."
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 16, 2012

HE HAS BEEN DELIVERED...

We dropped Shelbey off on Wednesday, February 15, around 1pm.  Never saw so many boys in suits in one place.  The church sure has the delivery of these boys down to a science.  I will be posting some photos, when I figure out how to get them off my camera/phone.  (My techie is gone!!!) He made me promise not to call and ask him how to do something with the tv, computer, dvd player, internet or my phone......I don't think there is anything else I need help with.

Wanted to thank everyone in SLC that helped keep us busy on Tuesday.  Gotta love family!!!  Porter, you were a life saver. (You know what I mean..)  Also want to thank everyone for helping us say goodbye on Sunday.  This meant alot to all three of us.  Again, pictures to come soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them!! Just text me if you need technology help lol :]

    ReplyDelete